requires 8 hours (9:00am – 5:00pm) 8 hours @ day for 1 day (Monday only). The course is intended for certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed professionals that work in a setting where advanced resuscitation care of children or infants may be performed. The course emphasizes on
- Pediatric assessment
- Treatment and recognition of respiratory distress and respiratory failure
- Cardiac arrest, bradycardia and tachycardia as it relates to pediatric patients.
- Offers participants a review of airway management
- The PALS Renewal Certification course is designed for providers who are seeking re-certification for their PALS credential prior to it expiring. If your PALS certification has expired already, you will need to take the PALS Full Course.
- This course is not for participants whose card has already expired. If your card has expired; you need to register for the PALS Full Course under our drop down menu for courses offered.
- Both a written examination and skills check off examination is required prior to receiving your PALS certification completion card.
Training Hours Required: (PALS Renewal Course 8 Hours)
Required Student Materials: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Manual
Location: The class will be held at 700 – 12th Street, N.W, Washington, D.C. 20005